How to get
As an alternate hero The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes , Alleria Windrunner must be purchased using real money in order to be unlocked. Once unlocked the player can choose to use Alleria in place of Rexxar Rexxar represents the Hunter class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Official overview 1.1 Tracks and traps 2 Background 3 Quotes 4 Flavor text 5 Emotes 5.1 Unused 6 Trivia 7 Artist 8 Voice whenever playing with a hunter The Hunter is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Rexxar and Alleria Windrunner. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 5 Counters 5.1 Secrets deck. It is not possible to purchase Alleria using gold The gold counter, found in the bottom right corner of most menu screens Gold is a type of in-game currency that can be exchanged for card packs, or entry into either Arena or Heroic Tavern .
Purchasing Alleria also unlocks a unique card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a featureSpecial attraction which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can (see below), which can be used with any deck.
- "Many believe magic has maintained order in Quel`Thalas. My bow would say otherwise. One shot, one kill. This is how I preserve our realm. I am Alleria Windrunner. If you stand against me, you`re just another target. And I never miss my mark."
Alleria Windrunner is an alternate hero The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes for the Hunter class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
- Alleria Windrunner Hero Power + In-Game Preview (This and more in Patch 9166! h)
- New Hearthstone Hero: Alleria Windrunner (Track down your opposition as )
- "Your heart flew straight as any arrow upon the wind, sister. You were the brightest of our Order. You were the most beloved of our kin." - Sylvanas Windrunner
High elf ranger and sister to Sylvanas, Alleria Windrunner was head scout of the Alliance Expedition to Draenor. After destroying the Dark Portal, Alleria was forced to escape through a portal to an unknown world, and has not been seen since. Presumed - but not confirmed - dead, her location is an ongoing subject of speculation.
- Alleria Windrunner is the eldest of the Windrunner sisters, all of whom have served Quel`Thalas and the Alliance with distinction. As well as her sisters Vereesa and Sylvanas Sylvanas Windrunner Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Take control Tags: Random Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.Sylvanas was turned into the Banshee , she also had a younger brother named Lirath. Alleria always wore a necklace given to her by her parents, an exquisite piece containing an emerald, a ruby, and a sapphire. She is also known to wield a sword with great skill.
- Alleria Windrunner first earned renown due to the sheer number of trolls that she slew in order to defend her people`s homeland, Quel`Thalas, during the Troll Wars. With the help of humanity, the high elves ultimately prevailed against the trolls.
- Unfortunately this would not be the last time that war would come to the high elves. During the Second War, the Horde burned down the borderlands of Quel`Thalas. The rampaging orcs killed Alleria`s parents, but she and her two younger sisters, Sylvanas and Vereesa, survived.
- Driven by grief and hatred, Alleria vowed that she would have vengeance. Her pursuit of revenge took her into human lands, where she led an elite cadre of rangers in hunting down renegade orcs of the Bleeding Hollow clan, who had been trapped on Azeroth after the end of the Second War.
- The Alliance of Lordaeron had destroyed the Azeroth end of the Dark Portal in order to cut off further orc reinforcements from Draenor. Be that as it may, the orc Ner`zhul and other Horde spellcasters used magical artifacts on the Draenor end of the Dark Portal, which was still intact. In this manner the powerful warlocks reestablished the pathway between Draenor and Azeroth.
- The Alliance reacted quickly to the renewed threat and sent an expedition through the portal to Draenor. Having achieved the rank of captain, Alleria was part of the expedition, which succeeded in its perilous mission and destroyed the Draenor end of the Dark Portal. Horde forces on Azeroth were cut off from reinforcements and soundly defeated, and afterwards the Azeroth end of the Dark Portal was destroyed.
- Alleria and the other members of the Alliance expedition shattered the Dark Portal on Draenor just as Ner`zhul opened a series of additional portals from Draenor to other worlds. Already weakened by the orcs` abuse of fel magic, Draenor began tearing apart under the stress of supporting the newly created portals.
- As the planet shuddered beneath their feet, the members of the valiant Alliance expedition realized that remaining on Draenor would be suicide. Thus, they chose one of the new portals and entered it. They have not been seen since that fateful day.
- Given the low likelihood of their survival, Alleria and her comrades are presumed dead, killed in the line of duty. They are honored to this day for their sacrifice. A statue of Alleria has a prominent place in the Valley of Heroes, just inside the gates of Stormwind City.
Once unlocked and selected for use, Alleria replaces Rexxar Rexxar represents the Hunter class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Official overview 1.1 Tracks and traps 2 Background 3 Quotes 4 Flavor text 5 Emotes 5.1 Unused 6 Trivia 7 Artist 8 Voice whenever playing with a hunter The Hunter is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Rexxar and Alleria Windrunner. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 5 Counters 5.1 Secrets deck. Alleria comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using her Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and , Steady Shot Steady Shot Type: Hero Power Class: Hunter Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Hero PowerDeal 2 damage to the enemy hero.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Steady Shot is the Hero Power used by the hunter .
For more information, see Alternate heroes The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes .
When viewed in the Collection Browsing the collection, in Standard format mode Accessing the collection from the main menu. The collection manager, also known as the collection, is where a player can go to view their collection of cards, construct , Alleria has the following flavor text:
- The high elf Ranger Captain is a peerless archer. Ask any of the orcs she used for target practice.
Each hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. For more information, see Emote Emotes are short quotes that heroes can speak during a game. Each emote comes as a soundbite, and in a written form, displayed in a speech bubble next to the character s portrait. Emotes are the .
|Well played||Well played.|
|Threaten||My revenge will be swift!|
|Concede||Masterful. I concede.|
|Opening remark||Tremble before the might of the elves!|
|Mirror start||I never tremble.|
|Thinking 2||Who to shoot...|
|Thinking 3||What to do...|
|Running out of time||Move. Now!|
|Almost out of cards||I`m almost out of cards.|
|Out of cards||I`m out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions.|
|Error: Generic||I cannot do that.|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand is full!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||I don`t have enough Mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||I need a weapon.|
|Error: Can`t play that card||I can`t play that.|
|Error: Can`t target stealthed minions||I can`t target Stealthed minions.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That`s not a valid target.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I must attack the minion with Taunt.|
|Selection in Arena||You have my bow.|
|Lunar New Year Greetings||Hello, wanderer.|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happy Feast of Winter Veil.|
|Good game||Good game.|
Purchasing Alleria Windrunner unlocks the following card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a feature which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can .
- One of the World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of loading screen tips is: "Nobody has seen Alleria or Turalyon in years."
Michele Morrow Michele Morrow is a voice artist, actress and writer. She voices Alleria Windrunner in Hearthstone. 1] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Notes 3 Gallery 4 References 5 External links Heroes Notes edit | edit source] Morrow voices Alleria Windrunner in Hearthstone.